Glimpse of Manufacturing Processes:
- Kimstarhas complete set-up available for all types of flexibility in manufacturing processes. In General, Our kitchenware products follow the process of Melting, Casting, Forming, Heat Treatment, Descaling, Cutting& Finishing.
- Although, there are multitude of techniques and methods being used by our production lines but overall a general process as depicted below is being used
- Blanking: It is the process of cutting larger sheets into smaller pieces which are suitable for next operations.
- Deep Drawing: A sheet metal forming manufacturing process in which sheet metal blank is radially drawn into forming die by mechanical action.
- Trimming Joggling: It is a process of cutting edge of sheet without any burrs.
- Heating: It is a group of Industrial and metalworking processes used to alter physical and chemical properties of material
- Polishing and Grinding: Grinding is the first step of mechanical material removal. This process removes damaged or deformed surface of material.
- Packaging & Delivery: It is a Process of safely delivering quality products to customers.