Kimstar offers Effective Quality Management Program
- The very purpose of our existence has been the delivery of “reliable product quality”. We are committed to take full responsibility of every unit manufacutred by us.
- Our dedicated team of quality control experts ensure quality at each stage, beginning from purchasing the raw material which are approved by our Engineering & QC departments through strict testing techniques. During assembling and testing processes, our trained workers work as per approved SOPs and structured protocols.
- Our kitchenware quality control system includes: IQC, IPQC, OQC, OOBA, FQC, ORT, and Outgoing Tracking System, all being carried out from the raw material purchasing to finished custom molds. Some of the Industry standard tests that Kimstar performs include: Export Carton Drop Test, ISTA 1A or 1B Test, Real function check, Safety Check, Smell Test, Adhesive Test on Logo, ASTM D3559-02, Abuse Test, Impact Test, Stability Check, Capacity Check, Cross Cut Test, Water Leakage Test, Wobbly Base Test, Temperature Accuracy Test, Heat Resistance Test, and all related standard tests.
- Kimstar specializes in performing various laboratory tests like EN 1860, EN 12983, 84/500/EC, ZEK 01-08, ASTM E34 – 11, ASTM F1786-97, ASTM C-738, EEC 1935/2004, EEC 2023/2006, Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011, California Proposition 65, and all other standard laboratory tests.
- Our Services also include Pre-Production check, During Production Inspection, Pre-Shipment Inspection, Final Random Inspection, Container Loading Supervision, Production Monitoring, Product Sampling, Factory Audit, Social Audit and all other allied standard services that are needed to check quality of the supply chain processes and delivery methods.